Rosalia is a Fixed Term Tenant
Rosalia appears regularly in the Crown Court, Magistrates’ Court and Youth Court. She has also recently appeared in the Court of Appeal where she successfully secured a reduction in sentence.
Rosalia is building a practice predominantly in criminal defence, and has acted in a wide range of criminal matters, including human trafficking, violent and drug offences. She is regularly instructed in cases involving young and vulnerable defendants.
Rosalia previously completed a secondment with Blake Morgan LLP as a Case Manager in their Professional Regulatory department. Prior to starting pupillage, Rosalia was a paralegal in the financial crime department of Hickman and Rose LLP. She has also volunteered as an Appropriate Adult in Westminster, at the Centre for Criminal Appeals (now Appeal) and at Advocate (formerly the Bar Pro Bono Unit).
- Bar Professional Training Course, City University (2018)
- Politics, Philosophy and Law LLB (Hons), King’s College London (2016)
Scholarships and Awards
- Ann Felicity Goddard Scholar, Gray’s Inn (2020)
- Denise Pannick Scholar, Gray’s Inn (2018)
- BPP Advocacy Award (not taken up) (2017)